niedziela, 8 stycznia 2012

Betty Latimer- nasza nowa wolontariuszka z Kanady:)



My name is Betty Latimer and I am 18 almost 19 years old and I am Canadian.I live in Vancouver BC, but I was born in Guatemala and came to Canada when I was very young. My hobbies are soccer and dance, but mostly soccer. I have been playing soccer and dancing since I was about 5 years old. I love the outdoors and being around friends and family.I have coached younger children's soccer teams in Vancouver for my community for the past 2 years, I love being around the kids and sharing my passion of soccer with them. Coming to Europe with Lattitude Canada was an amazing opportunity presented to me from a friends who, right now is in Ireland with the same program. I fell in love with Europe after visiting my close friend multiple times in the past year traveling to Holland, Germany and France. It has always been one of my interests to visit Poland because of the rich history the country has. After studying European history in my grade 12 year in High school, it really encouraged me to learn more. While I am in Warsaw I plan on indulging myself into Polish tradition and customs. I am looking forward to my life changing experience in Warsaw Poland!!

Betty Latimer

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz