niedziela, 3 czerwca 2012

This week was pretty normal! Prague was so beautiful! I would love to go back some day! In some of my classes we learned more about Canada and actually made some arts and crafts! The younger classes made Beavers ( Canada's national animal) and one of my older classes made dream catchers, a traditional art made by the Canadian First Nations People. They all turned out GREAT! hopefully I get more chances to make some more beavers and dream catchers Betty :D

This week I was home for my three days of work and then Betty and I were off to Prague with some of our Latittude friends. We had a great time. Everyone had been telling us how beautiful Prague was and it definitely lived up to my expectations.

We explored a lot of Prague but the old town was definitely my favourite place. I am still fascinated by all of Europe’s old buildings. We also made the hike up to the Prague Castle and got there in time to see the changing of the guards which was pretty cool ☺

Overall it was a great weekend and was good to catch up with other people and hear about there placements ☺

Caitlyn

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz