wtorek, 5 marca 2013

So, the past week has been a busy one. Since I had some time off from school I thought I would make the most of it to travel.
First, I went back to Krakow with my host mum for the weekend. There I took a walking tour around Old Town and went to a few Museums which i didn't have time to see the weekend before. I like Krakow and think it is a beautiful city.
 
On Tuesday I travelled to Germany to see a friend. I couldn't believe how fast it is to travel to Germany. This is a novelty as in New Zealand it is a lot more difficult to travel to other countries. In Germany, I went to Wolfsburg, Wolfenbuttel, Quedlinburg, Potsdam and Berlin. Among many things, I saw the Sanssouci in Potsdam (the King's summer palace) which is amazing, the really old town of Quedlinburg and sat in a Porsche in Wolfsburg's Volkswagen factory. This will probably be the one and only time I get this close to a Porsche so this was very exciting.
 
I wish you all a good week 306.
Amber:)
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz