środa, 14 stycznia 2015

For the Christmas holidays I went (for my first time) to England with another volunteer, and stayed with one of her family friends. It was quite close to London, and we went there by train several times to see some famous attractions. My favourites that we visited include Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross Station (from the Harry Potter books), the Sherlock Holmes museum on Baker Street, the London Eye, Trafalgar Square, and Westminster Abbey (although we didn’t go inside the Abbey, because the queue to get in was enormous!) It was also exciting for me to walk on the streets that are on the Monopoly board! We had a very traditional English Christmas, which was a lot of fun for me, because it was quite different to my Australian Christmases back home!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz