poniedziałek, 28 września 2015


My first task was "Star of the Week," in which I presented a few things about myself to the students who then made their own project based on what they learned about me.  

On Saturday my family took me to a little village where The Grandparents live.  
My host mother's family was there, meaning nine people (well, eight fully-functionable people and one baby) all stayedin a tiny house for the night!  Though there was very little privacy, and no one else spoke English outside my host family, I had a lot of fun.  We played Macau with The Uncle, confused The Dog with a coat, and built houses of cards whilst a Polish game show played bizarrely in the background.  Snuggled under a blanket, reading, while everyone around me spoke a language I never understood was a lovely time spent well.

The next day we visited the ruins at Czersk, which were, I believe, the first ruins I have ever seen. They did not disappoint. I even climbed terrified to the top of a tower just to say I did it.  Roller coasters, no problem. Medieval tower? No thank you. 
Natalie:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz