poniedziałek, 23 stycznia 2017

Some of my friends have fallen in love with the bubble gum my dad left me. Through the week we played jeopardy with the kids and played with some of the puzzles I made and also talked about Canada. It's interesting asking the students what they know about Canada before teaching them because it gives them an opportunity to speak English and I also have a chance to learn something. This weekend I went on a road trip to Kłomnice with one of my Polish friends. I forgot to take photos this week. I'll make sure there are more for next week! 

Tiana:)

2 komentarze:

  1. Perfect Keto Max Develop a Plan for Maintenance. Even if you're taking diet pills to help with your weight loss it's important to keep in mind, that once you stop the pills, unless you maintain a balance between your activity level and the food you eat the weight will come back. While it may take some time to become accustomed to a change in diet and activity, the rewards are well worth the time and effort spent to reach and maintain a healthy weight.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You have some honest ideas here. I done a research on the issue and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog.
    This is really great news. Thank you for sharing Scr888 it with us!

    OdpowiedzUsuń