czwartek, 19 kwietnia 2012

This week I only worked one day, because it was Easter break, again I didn't do much over the week but Caitlyn and I did go to Berlin on Thursday, we took the Poliski Bus company to Berlin, and we stayed for about 2.5 days. I LOVE BERLIN, The people, the culture everything was just wonderful. I hope that one day I will be able to go and visit Berlin again.
Betty:)

This week Betty and I went to Berlin. We took a 10 hour bus trip to get there. While we were there we did lots of sight seeing. We saw the berlin wall, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg gate and many more. We even got to visit a wax museum ☺

Berlin was such a beautiful place to visit. I’m really enjoying seeing different parts of Europe. Its all so different to what Australia looks like

Caitlyn:)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz