wtorek, 3 kwietnia 2012

This weekend I didn't really do much. The weather in Warsaw has been very unpleasant so I stayed home, most of the time and finished University application for back home in Canada. I also has lots of time to catch up on my favorite TV shows. Besides that it was a relaxing week. Caitlyn and I have booked two trips for this April and May, we are going to Rome and Paris! This will be my first time in Italy, but my second time in Paris! I'm looking forward to our trips.
Betty:)

This weekend Betty and I planned out some trips around Europe. We are planning to go to Rome, Paris, Prague and Switzerland in the next couple of months, which will be lots of fun.

Apart from planning trips this weekend Betty and I didn’t get up too much. It was a little to cold for our liking ☺

During my classes this week I got to test out the new smart boards with some of my younger classes. It was lots of fun! Hopefully they’ll used with all the classes throughout the school ☺

Good luck to the Grade 6 classes next week with their exams ☺

Caitlyn:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz