niedziela, 25 marca 2012

This weekend I spent my days in Warsaw, I walked around Lazienki Park in the beautiful sun!! Warsaw is very beautiful when it is sunny, and it was even warm enough to not wear a jacket! During the past week, I was teaching at the school! But instead of doing work, I got fed! My grade 5 classes were assigned to cook food and recite the recipe in English! And lucky for me, on top of watching kids cook food, I also got fed delicious food. I was full for the rest of the day. I love to travel, but being back in Warsaw is also nice! Although the postal service here could be better, I am still waiting for my package from Canada that was sent 2 months ago hopefully it is not lost! Fingers crossed!
Betty:)

This week I soon learnt was spring week. It took me two days to work out why all the kids were in yellow and green. By Wednesday I had to ask Beata why I had seen so many kids in GREEN jeans!!! Speaking to my family back home it’s exciting to learn that our weather here in Poland is better than Melbourne’s (where I come from). They have seen nonstop rain while we are out enjoying the sunshine ☺

On the weekend Betty and I went to Lazienki Park. It was very pretty and was a great opportunity to take photos of what Poland has to offer ☺ It was very busy as many people just like us were out enjoying the sunshine ☺ I also saw a squirrel for the very first time.

P.s the Greek salad I had with Justyna’s grade 5 class was delicious! Well done girls ☺
Caitlyn:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz