poniedziałek, 5 marca 2012

This weekend I went to Krakow,unfortunately I was sick the whole time with the stomach flu and an eye infection. but that didn't stop me from having a great time. I visited Auschwitz with some of my friends from lattitude, I am a huge history person so going and actually seeing a part of history was so amazing, but also very sad. It makes me want to appreciate more the life I have now, and how fortunate I am to be living in a society where I don't have to live in fear. Krakow is a beautiful city, old beautiful buildings everywhere ( which I love) the church in the center of Krakow old town was breathtaking inside, the delicate and detailed designs on the walls where so amazing. I love Krakow, and would love to go back before I leave Poland to find out more that Krakow has to offer.
Betty:)



School went very quickly for me this week, as I didn’t have a lot of my classes. My favourite moments during my classes this week was with class 4d which I teach with Beata and I was told to make up an imaginary room and the students had to ask questions and then draw it. I really did get some funny looks when they thought I really did have an orange couch and a red floor and a purple computer. Another of my favourite moments this week was with Justyna class 6b where we spent our lesson playing charades and celebrity heads. It was lots of fun ☺

On my weekend I went to Krakow with some of my friends. We took a train from Warsaw to Krakow and stayed close to the Old Town. On Saturday we went to Auschwitz and spent the whole day having a first hand history lesson. For me it really opened me up to some of Europe’s history. Sunday was spent sight seeing. We went and saw St Mary Basilica Cathedral, which was built in the 14th century it was amazing. It looked just like a castle out of a Walt Disney movie. Overall I had a fantastic and memorable weekend ☺
Caitlyn

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz