wtorek, 28 lutego 2012

Last weekend I stayed in Warsaw with my roommate. We didn't do very much but we did find an american style restaurant, where we enjoyed a nice american style meal that consisted of steak, chicken fingers, french fries and potato skins!! We were very excited to find a place that had all these delicious options. We also found another movie theater that happened to have more movies in English playing in it! and of course we took advantage of that and went to a comedy with another friend staying in Warsaw. However after the very eventful weekend, I got the flu :( so I am still trying to recover! This weekend I am planning on going to Krakow with a bunch of people from lattitude! I am looking forward to it.
Betty:)

The first thing I noticed about this week was the weather. It went from snowing to bright and sunny with no snow and then to the weekend being miserable and rainy. Although I still love seeing all this snow it was very exciting to see the sun once again ☺

The plans for my weekend were to spend some time in Old Town in hope that the weather would be nice enough to do some more exploring. However on Saturday morning I woke to a really sick roommate (Betty) and such miserable weather. So my weekend plans were changed to staying indoors and watching scary movies with Betty. ☺

During my school week I spent time with each of my classes, which was fun. I am enjoying getting to know all my students in each of my classes. It is still nice to have the students come up to you and say hello and goodbye.
Caitlyn:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz