niedziela, 12 lutego 2012

Hello,

Week one at school has been so much fun. The teachers and students have all been really friendly and helpful. I spent most of the week talking about myself and my life in Australia so I’m looking for to getting to know more about everyone else as the weeks go on. This week Betty and I visited Old Town on our days off it was beautiful. I’ve never seen anything like it. We also visited the uprising museum which was a very good learning experience and allowed me to understand a little more of the polish history ☺

Caitlyn


Last week was my first week of teaching at school ( Warsaw 306) and already i have made new friends, children at least! Every time i would walk down the hall there would be a mini parade of kids following me, laughing and pretending that they weren't following me. Some would even say my name and then run away. They are so adorable. Every teachers im working with at the school are very friendly and up beat, which is awesome because it makes working at the school so much easier. My first week was just pretty much just introductions with the students, where all I did was talk about myself, which I guess is never a bad thing ;).. but on the 3rd day I got bored of talking to myself. I am happy with my work schedule working 3 days, and then having time to travel, which I'm really keen about. I am looking forward to the second week of teaching,  I am sure it will be just as much fun as the first.

Betty

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz