wtorek, 21 lutego 2012

This weekend I went to Germany to celebrate German carnival!! which was so much fun! I got to dress up in a costume and catch candy from people in the parade who were also dressed up. German carnival lasts about 4 days, and each day there is a different parade in each little town. But I only got to stay about 3 days. It was nice to see friends in Germany. The weather there is much warmer than in Poland so it was a nice "summer vacation". I hope I will be able to go back to Germany soon so I can visit my friends again! :)
Betty
Hello

This week has been lots of fun. Its great getting to know all the students and the amount of hellos and goodbyes I get each day you would think I was some sort of celebrity. We also got to guest judge in the grade 4-6 English singing competition which was lots of fun. Clearly the school has lots of talented students ☺

On my weekend I caught up with other Latittude volunteers who are also living around Warsaw we were meant to do some sightseeing but the rain put us off and we ended up hanging out in one of the shopping centres where it was much warmer and the rain couldn’t get us. I also spent some time with my host family, on Saturday night I made them sit through Mr and Mrs Smith ☺ It’s hard to believe I have been in Poland for a month already. The time is really flying.
Caitlyn

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz