poniedziałek, 6 lutego 2012

" I've been in Europe for about 2 weeks now and I have made so many memories since arriving. I stopped over in Germany to visit one of my friends and then traveled over to Poland a few days later.
The first week in Warsaw I spent with many of the other volunteers from Lattitude going to school and learning about class management, in order to prepare all of us for our actual placements in schools around Poland. Most of the people in Poland are from Australia and New Zealand, all super nice people!!. After the first week of school, i was sent over to my house placement where i would be living with a family and their kids ( lovely people, very kind and understanding), and on top of having an amazing house to stay in and people to live with, I was also placed with a girl names Caitlyn from Australia, who happens to be my age and teaching at the same school as me. I'm very happy to be placed with someone my age, makes living away from my family easier. Next month we are planning on travelling to Krakow and Dublin for Saint Patrick's Day. I've been to Europe before but never to these places. I am looking forward to the experience!! Poland is a beautiful place, even though its extremely cold (even my hair freezes). LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT CAP YEAR!!"
Betty:)


Hi Everyone,

Poland! What an amazing country! Getting off the plane two weeks ago and stepping into snow was crazy. In Australia we don’t have snow so for me this is my first time experiencing it. Our first week in Poland was spent getting to know our way around Warsaw and making some amazing new friends ☺ Soon enough Betty and I were off to our host family who we are sharing for the next 5 months. We have settled in great with the family and are getting very excited to be starting at the school ☺
Caitlyn

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz