sobota, 24 marca 2012

After going to Krakow last week, I just stayed home this weekend,  and sometimes going out to a movie with my roommate Caitlyn. We also joined a gym at the City Center, because always sitting in a house became boring for us. we are now going to the gym 4 days a week taking different classes. It was a pretty relaxing weekend, nothing big happened, I took the rest of the time during the weekend to recover from my mass attack of sicknesses.
Betty


This week I had only some of my classes so I didn’t get to see many of you however the classes I did have were lots of fun ☺
On the weekend my roommate Betty and I joined a gym. We have both been eating a little too many lollies and junk food and thought it was time we did something about it. We spent the rest of our weekend just relaxing and watching all our TV shows from back home ☺
Caitlyn


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz