środa, 2 maja 2012

The past week was a new week of classes for me, Caitlyn and I switched classes, so I now have a chance to get to know other kids of the school!! Besides switching classes I took a trip to Rome Italy!! which is super exciting! The weather was beautiful and the ice cream was better! I ate so much pizza and pasta! While in Rome I did all the exciting tourist things, such as walk around the Colosseum and went up to the top of the Vatican Church!! The view from the top was breathtaking! I very much enjoyed my trip! Next trip is Paris France.
Betty:)

This week was the first week teaching my new classes! They have all seemed to be lots of fun! It's almost like we are back at the beginning of our placement. When really we are more than halfway through. On the weekend we headed off to Rome for Betty's 19th Birthday! We had a great time! The sun was shinning and there was lots to do! For me I was amazed at how old some of the sites were. For example the Colosseum was built in 72 AD. In Australia our buildings only date back a couple of hundred years at the most and although we have aboriginal historial evidence most of it is on sacred land where we can not go to see it.
Caitlyn:)
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz