wtorek, 15 maja 2012

This week was a pretty easy week, it was my second time with my new classes ( who I love).. Im just getting to know them, but they are a great group of kids. We mostly did work out of the workbook, but luckily I got the chance to make a powerpoint presentation about Canada that I presented to the kids.. I enjoyed telling them about my country. They seemed really interested and were keen to learn more. 
Betty:)

During the week I didnt do much. Classes of course were very enjoyable but I spent the rest of my week just relaxing at home either reading or watching TV :) On the weekend I went and visited the opening of the Old Town fountain to celebratre the start of spring. However when I got there it had been called off because there was a storm on the way (sadly the storm never came). Either way it was lots of fun!
There was so many people there! I also got to watch people play with fire. Betty and I also went to the movies which we hadnt done for ages so we got a good laugh :) 
Caitlyn:)
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz