środa, 7 listopada 2012


Well, Warsaw 306 – not much to report on from last week!  Both Beata (my mentor at school) and I were well under the weather as I mentioned in my last blog (Strep throat and Tonsillitis got the best of me), and as a result we both stayed home from school for the week.
My sick week included a LOT of sleeping, and barely leaving the house for 7 days.  But, come Friday I was feeling a bit better and ventured out to see the new James Bond movie, Skyfall, with two of my volunteer friends.  I came away impressed with the movie (it’s great!) as well as the movie theater…who knew you could reserve seats for a movie??  That is a genius idea!
Other than recovering and Skyfall, however, my week was extremely low key and uneventful…hopefully there will be more to share next week!
Allyson

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz