poniedziałek, 28 kwietnia 2014

This week I travelled home to Warsavana:) and finished off my classes for the first semester, I'm sad to not be teaching these classes any more but look forward to the new students I meet:) with my weekend free I took my mother to Krakow for her last remaining days in Poland before she has to fly home to New Zealand. 




We visited Shindler's Factory which was soo big we got lost several times trying to find the exit. It was amazing and we watched videos from past employees explaining there involvment in the war and experiences with trying to save and help the jews. Then the next stop was a city tour bus which took us all around Krakow which was beauty in a shell. Unfortunately it rained for the last two days we were there so we got trapped in old town without an umbrella (it was a long walk home) haha all in all Krakow was awesome. My mother flew home today with heeps of souvenirs for the family of our travels and many memories we will cherish :D 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz