środa, 7 maja 2014

Hey, so this week wasn't very special, I just relaxed at home with the family and met some of the volunteers for a little get together and a catch up. I had and awesome adventure with my youngest host brother, we went on a frog hunt around the lake in front of the house. Although we couldn't find any we managed to build them an Indian hut as to try and lure them in. When we got home we had to climb the tree in the front yard to try and retrieve the house keys because someone thought it would be wise to use them in a game of catch tut tut! Haha but it was both amazing and worrying to watch as my host dad climbed up the branches. The other volunteers and I got together and had dinner at Kebab King which I see everywhere and yet this was my first time going, it was really great to meet everyone and to be able to blurb out full long conversations which I miss being able to do....... hmmmmm maybe I need to learn more polish then???? hahaha.  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz