wtorek, 13 maja 2014

This week I was able to go to the cinemas for the first time while being in Poland. I was with two other volunteers Greta and Michaela we saw The Other Woman. I was so excited to be watching a movie without the Polish dub blocking out any trace of English ahaha. 

This week we also celebrated one volunteers 18th birthday!!! We got to meet her parents who book two hotel rooms at the Mercer Grand Hotel for me and a couple of the other volunteers :O which was amazing even just to look at. Then later on we had dinner at an Italian restarant and was able to get everyone there to sing happy birthday to her and even people walking along the street joined in. It was an amazing experience that I hope everyone will remember from this trip. Funny enough my best friend back in New Zealand had her birthday at the same time so I skyped her and had a mini celebration over the internet.

Dominique:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz