poniedziałek, 23 czerwca 2014

Ok so this week I have been preparing for my after Poland trip. So far I have one travel buddy Emily, she is from Australia. Together we are going to travel through Europe starting from England, Ireland, Morocco, Spain, Amsterdam and Germany. I'm soooo excited to START MY ADVENTURE! 

Poland has been an amazing experience for me, I think what has changed most about me is my ability to think outside the box. This means I learned to handle difficult tasks that I haven't faced before and learned from my mistakes and experiences. I also think my knowledge has been enriched with Polish people, food and culture and I will make sure to share this knowledge with my family and friends. 

Also I am forever grateful to my host family for having to put up with me for the last four months, they helped me have one of the best experiences of my life, I will miss my host brothers so much when I return home. I wish I will be able to see them when they grow into young men. P.S my host mum Anna's cooking was AMAZING! P.S the school food was also DELICIOUS. Also my mentor, Beata was the backbone of my trip, without her support I don't think I would have had such an amazing journey :D Will miss my students dearly, I just hope they learn something about New Zealand and hopefully English Skills.
Dominique:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz