poniedziałek, 2 czerwca 2014

This week I felt a bit adventurous and explored my neighborhood. I was really bored after school finished one day and so I decided to get some exercise and look at the natural beauty around me. I was able to discover a dirt track that amazingly ended up at the local Biedronka (I'm not sure if this is spelt correctly) lady bug?? Also this weekend I discovered that there's such a thing as National Children's Day, it was awesome to visit a mini carnival with my host family, my host brother played forever on an inflatable slide :)


I am proud to say that whilst my stay with my host family I was able to teach my host to create an origami Lily. It took much effort and patience but he was able to create a pretty flower. 

This Sunday was my host mothers birthday, it was the first time I heard the polish version of happy birthday song, we had cake and delicious pizza I'm glad I was able to share this experience with my family:) 
Dominique:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz