piątek, 17 października 2014

On Tuesday evening I went bowling with the other volunteers. It was a lot of fun, and it was good to see everyone again. None of us were very good, although I am proud to say I won in my lane!
On Thursday evening we left for a weekend trip to Prague. It was amazing, Prague is a beautiful city! We went on several tours, and to a few museums. We also ate a lot of delicious food, the waffles with strawberries and melted chocolate being the most memorable! My favourite part of this trip was probably the Segway tour. While riding a Segway looks a bit silly, and very touristy, it is actually extremely fun! It was a good way to see more of Prague too, without getting tired from walking.
The rest of our Prague trip was also amazing! So many great memories were made, several of them involving food. One chocolate shop in particular won my heart with its amazing waffles. We went there twice, and it was just as incredible the second time.
Prague was definitely a city worth visiting. It is very beautiful and inexpensive to visit, and I found the locals to be very friendly and understanding to tourists like myself. I’m tempted to go again!


 Elinor:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz