poniedziałek, 6 października 2014


This week I mainly worked at the school, where I taught the children about my experience at school in Australia. It was quite different to school in Poland in a few ways, but similar in others. It was interesting to see what the kids thought about school in Australia. They were a bit surprised about a few things!

It’s been getting a bit colder recently, and a bit more obvious that I’m living in a different climate. Today I went for a walk in the park with my host family, and it felt a bit strange to see what is normal here in Autumn-leaves changing colour and falling-actually happening. It doesn’t happen back in Darwin! We also saw some squirrels, which are another thing that is quite new to me. The closest animal in Darwin would probably be a possum, and they aren’t nearly as common as the squirrels!

Elinor:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz