poniedziałek, 20 kwietnia 2015


In truth, this week has been really quiet so I don't have a huge amount to report. I've been spending a bit of time playing catch-up and making up for missed lessons with some classes, while with others I've been wrapping up my lessons completely (as my timetable changed on Thursday). This has meant that I've been treated to multiple talent shows this week and a wide variety of acts including break-dancing, ballet, science experiments, the flute and even half an hour of English karaoke. 

Thinking about it, pretty much all of my social outings into Warsaw this week have revolved around food. My friends and I discovered a lovely little chocolate shop full of solid chocolate sculptures on Tuesday, a cute vegan street food place on Friday and a Czech restaurant that we visited with all the Warsaw volunteers to celebrate our friend's birthday. Perhaps when the sun comes out we will spend less time indoors and eating... But I doubt it.  

Jessica:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz