piątek, 1 maja 2015


I began my week by running the introductory 'interview' lesson with the older Monday and Tuesday classes. As usual, I really enjoyed these lessons and had to smile at some of the portraits of me that were produced. I was flattered in one class I particular where a group of students spent about fifteen minutes arguing about how to go about drawing my hair!

On Tuesday afternoon I made a mad dash to London where I spent the next two days at my future university, getting a feel for the place and an in-depth understanding of the course I'll be taking. I'm so glad I went as I now know pretty much exactly what I've got myself into for the next three years.




Finally, over the weekend two of my friends and I explored the beautiful city of Torùn. Though it is small, Beata's home town has a lovely relaxed atmosphere and plenty to fill up a weekend of gingerbread munching and sightseeing. I especially loved the House of the Esken Family, which is now a museum, as it gave me an insight into medieval and pre-medieval Poland, someone I haven't had before.

Jessica:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz