środa, 25 lutego 2015

Week 4

This week at Warsaw 306, the kids either gave me presentations on Poland and Polish culture (attractions, music, food, sport, famous people etc) or they planned my weekend and gave me recommendations of things to do in Warsaw. I haven't yet explored Warsaw as a proper tourist so this was all very useful! As usual, the students were enthusiastic and I received many creative drawing of the National Stadium, the Palace of Science and Culture, the Old City and even Pizza Hut. I was proud of many of the kids for having the courage to present their work to me personally, even though their English was not perfect. The highlight of this week was probably a group of Year 5s on Friday have an argument over where to send me for lunch - very cute!

I stayed in Warsaw over the weekend. On Friday, I went bowling and then out for dinner with most of the volunteers who are also placed in Warsaw and then we all spent Saturday night together. It was lovely to have a big group back together again and catch up on all the interesting experiences people have had in Poland. One slightly scary story was of a friend of mine walking the streets of Warsaw at 2am with no phone credit and absolutely no idea where he was...


Jessica:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz