środa, 25 marca 2015

Blog Week 8

My lessons last week were quite mixed as not all classes are doing the same activity in the same week for one reason or another. With many classes I ran the Didgeridoo craft lesson while with others we completed the Marmite tasting session or the plasticine activity. I especially enjoyed the plasticine classes where the kids brought in plasticine in different colours so they could create eye-catching monsters from my instructions. Additionally, Beata and I continued to practice the 'Happy Little Vegemite' song with our Grade 3s and they're getting very good! The lyrics are becoming clearer each time they sing it and their improvised dance moves to the instrumental break haven't failed to entertain me yet. It's so satisfying to see the kids enjoying themselves during lessons - learning should be fun!


This weekend was the second in a row that I stayed in Warsaw. To be honest, it was quite a quiet few days. My friends and I continued testing out Warsaw's restaurants and bars (though we're yet to venture from the Old Town or the city centre!) and I spent some time exploring my local area. As the weather has been so nice I've taken to getting outside more and wandering around a bit, making the most of the sunshine.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz