niedziela, 15 marca 2015

Week 6

Last week was so busy it's amazing to think it was only 7 days! For my Monday and Tuesday classes we ran the interview activity I've done with other groups previously. Many students produced lovely portraits of me and summaries of my life, a couple even attempted to draw my brother (though in stick figure form). On Thursday I ran 'ordering food' lessons during which the kids ordered and tasted the infamous English Marmite and Bovril (less well known). The general, revolted response was not entirely unexpected - I think we only had five students all day who enjoyed one or the other spread and came back for more!

My wonderful friends in Warsaw all came out for dinner for my birthday on Thursday then on Friday I left for England to spend the weekend with my family. It was brilliant to see them, though of course my Mum and Dad are still in Australia so it was not quite the whole family. Surprisingly, the sun even came out on Saturday and I spent a wonderful few hours in a t-shirt and a skirt. Who would think of going to England to get some sunshine!

Jessica:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz