piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

1


Elena’s first week
HUGS!! This is the first word I think of when I remember my first week in Warszawa. All of the children are obviously so happy and eager to learn, and of course, happy to hand out hugs.
When I left Melbourne, I tried not to have any expectations because I didn’t want to be disapoinetd. But this little school in Bemowo is really special; full of amazing children. They were all so excited and wanted to find out  everything about me. Now they know that: I love Volleball, swimming, cycling and reading; that I have three younger sisters and an older brother; and that I am 18.
The kids in turn told me their favourite games, sports, colours, foods and hobbies. And hopefully within the next few months we will all learn a lot more about each other. 
Elena


Alex’s first week.
Hello Warsaw 306, my name is Alex Bunney, and I’ll be one of your volunteer English Teacher for his semester. I am 17 year old Australian currently living in Bemowo, Warsaw. Just around the corner from the school. I graduated high school in Australia last year and I hope to one day study law at University.
Back home in Australia I enjoy hanging out with friends, going to the beach and relaxing at home with my old dog, Leo. I have one brother named mark and a sister named Jess, both of whom are older than me.
Now, a message for the kids. Although I cannot speak Polish very well, I would love it if you would come and talk to me if you see me. I will try my hardest to be as good a teacher as Vicky was last semester, and please remember that I’m the new kid in school, so be nice.
Thank you
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz