piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

11

This weekend I went to Rome with some of the other volunteers. I saw all of the amazing sights there. The Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and of course the Vatican. It is so interesting there because everywhere we went there was so much history. Some things are 500 years old, some 1000 and some 2000 years old. Australia doesn't have this much history at all, and I am really glad that I had the opportunity to visit such an iconic city!
Elena


This weekend I stayed in Warsaw and went to a party at my host family's house. It was a very late Halloween party, and it was held in the English school run by mrs Gosia. It was alot of fun, and I got to play heaps of Halloween games, eat alot of candy and sing alot of songs. Also, my mum told me that her and my dad are coming over from Australia to Visit me. They will be landing in London just 1 day after Chrismas. I wont be able to spend Chrismas with them, but I will be able to spend some time with them over the holidays, which I'm very excited for.
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz