piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

9

Hello there everyone!!
I had a really nice, really relaxed week this week. It was really nice to see you kids selling sweets and toys to raise money for something important! So of course I bought a few things! I spent this weekend with my host family. On Saturday we went to a market which sold old things. It was really cool. There were some really interesting things there and some of them were REALLY expensive! There were a lot of things from the war and also many pieces of jewellery. It was really great! But of course, it was really cold. On Sunday I went by bike with my sister Hania to the park close to our house. We had a lovely time there but I was very happy to go back home and get warm! Overall, it was another fantastic week here in Bemowo!
Elena


This weekend I went to lo London to see some of my family. I saw my 2 cousins who are living in london. This was the second time since I've left australia that I've meet some family, and I enjoyed it quite alot. It is very lonely living on the other side of the world, away from your family and friends. In London I saw many famous buildings. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey. They were all very impressive, and very beautiful. I would love to come back and live in london one day.
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz