piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

3

Hey Everyone!
On Saturday, it was the official opening of Chlodna Street. It was a Jewish ghetto during World War 2. There was a fete there. There was music and plenty of market stalls. It was really interesting to see the difference. In Australia we definitely don't have as many stalls for fairy floss or food! I saw some people eating bread with pickels so I bought one too. I then found out that it was in fact bread, with pork lard and pickles!!! Not my favourite Polish food but it was not
bad. Actually I haven't had any bad Polish food yet. Pierogi is definitey my favourite though. This week has defnitely been a week of interesting Polish food for me.
Elena


Hey Warsaw 306. This weekend my host family and I went on a trip to Praga to visit the new national stadium being built there. The stadium is very big, can can fit up to 70,000 people inside.
Still on the subject of football, I was in the city centre on Thursday night and saw a lot of Legia fans on their way to the Legia stadium for a match. They were all chanting, singing and laughing, and it looked like a lot of fun. I was hoping that if any of you Warsaw 306 children knew any Legia songs, you might be able to teach me? In return I may be able to teach you some songs from some Australian teams.
Tanks
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz