piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

5

Hi there Everyone. This week was a little bit different for me. I went to a little place called Denzlingen in Germany to visit my German exchange partner. I flew to France because she lives really close to the French border. I had to wait a really long time here in Warsaw because the Air France workers were on strike! My plane was delayed by 2 hours! That was a little bit annoying.The city closest to Denzlingen is called Freiburg, and it is really nice and quaint; a little bit like Krakow. The only problem was that it was really really expensive!!
I also went to school with her. Each lesson is 1 hour long, but they have 2 hours of every subject!! Two hours of maths was just too much for me. Even though I love Germany, I think that Polish people are more friendly, especially when I try to speak Polish. It's good to be back in Warsaw, but it's starting to get cold.
Elena


Hey Warsaw 306, Alex here. This weekend i was meant to play rugby with my Warsaw team in Torun, but me and another Australian missed our train. So instead i had to just watch Rugby on T.V. Australia played New Zealand in the Semi-Final of the Rugby World Cup. Australia lost, so for the rest of the weekend i was very sad.
This weekend however i play a rugby game in Warsaw, and im looking forward to seeing just how good Polish people are at playing an Australian game.
Thanks Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz