piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

7

Hi Kids of the best school ever!! This week I realised that I don't have so much time left here. I am already half way through my placement. This makes me really sad because I really love teaching everyone here and living in Warsaw. I am really excited for all of us to begin our Australian Aboriginal Art in the next few weeks, and I hope that you all have a lot of fun. Don't be afraid to ask me questions about Australia!!
Elena



This weekend I went to prague, in the Czech Republic. Prague is a very beauiful city, with alot of old castles and buildings, that we just don't have where I am from. There are also alot of other things to do in Prague. There is a very big football stadium, and there is a nightclub there that is 6 stories high. I enjoyed Prague more than any other city I have been to in europe so far.
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz