piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

4

Hi there everybody!!! Another interesting week here at school 306. The weather is cold!! I thought it would be like this when we first arrived in Poland. It was a nice surprise when the weather was warm and sunny for the first month. But now it is time for the winter. I hope you can all give me some tips on how to stay warm!!
 I enjoyed spending time with my host family all weekend. I love it how in Poland families always have time for each other. Looking for chestnuts and interesting leaves is FUN.
Elena

Hey Warsaw Kids.
This weekend i went back down to Krakow and visited the Concentration Camps. This was a very scary but eye-opening experience for me, coming from a country that has never had something as terrible as the first and second world wars on its soil. This trip made me very aware of the long and interesting history of the polish people.
I thought coming to Poland that because off their history, the poles may be a little angry or unfreindly. I couldn't have been more wrong. You kids of Warsaw 306 have shown me that Polish people are very strong indeed.
Alex:)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz