piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

12

Hey Kids!
This week, children in the second grade had some fun making didgeridoos. A didgeridoo is a musical instrument that Indigenous Australians make and use. They create a very interesting sound, as most of the students found out. We also had some fun making boomerangs. Unfortunately, they didn't return to us when we tried to throw them! I also had a fantastic weekend with my host family. We made a lot of interesting shaped gingerbread. Christmas trees, stars, bells, and many other shapes It was so much fun. I'm really looking forward to a Polish (hopefully white :D) Christmas!
Elena

Last weekend I did not do very much at all, but alot happened back home in Australia. TheRE was a very very big storm that hit pPrth, my hometown. There was hail the size of tennis balls, streets we're flooded and lightning was striking all around my house. My sister called me during the middle of the storm so I could hear it. Yes, I heard a storm on the other side of the world here in Poland. My garage was flooded and my dad had to take 2 days off work to clean it out. I felt bad I want there to help.
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz