piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

2

This week was very different from last week. For a start, I have become accustomed to my school routine. I did get lost a few times though.
On the weekend we all went to Krakow, which was a lot of fun. I didn't realise how crowded trains here in Poland are. Luckily, I got a seat. My first thought of Krakow was that it is very different to Warsaw. The city looks very old, and all the streets are cobbled. I did trip over a few times too! The Wawel castle was so interesting, and much bigger than it looks! I really enjoyed my time in Krakow but I was glad to be back in Warsaw. It is definitely starting to feel like home!!
Elena:)


Hello Warsaw 306, Alex here. On the weekend i went down to Krakow in the South. I enjoyed the city alot as it is very differnet to all the other cities i have been to in australia and around the world. Its different for alot of reasons, but the main is that Krakow is a very old city. In fact, the city of Krakow is over 3 times older than Australia as a nation.
 Krakow is also very close to Warsaw, just 3 hours by train, which made it very convenient for me to go. This is also very different to where i live in australia, as you have to drive for 3 days before you make it to another big city. Going to Krakow made me realize that Poland and Australia are to very different places.
Alex:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz