piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

6

Hi there Everyone!!
Just another week here in Warsaw. I went to the Warsaw Rising Museum. It was definitely a thought provoking experience to see how the last cenury affected Poland. There was a short 3D movie which was a flight over the ruins of Warsaw. I never knew that practically the entire city had to be rebuilt!! It is also a little bit sad because there were many videos about people's lives at this time.
Thanks Elena


This weekend i went to praga to visit some teacher freinds of mine. They teach in a High SchooliIn Praga, and on friday i met for the first time Polish people who were the same age as me. They were very friendly, and invited me into their home within just a few minutes of meeting me. They invited me to parties, told me all the best places to go in Warsaw, and promised to take me to a Legia game. They were very friendly.
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz