piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

10

Hey there everyone!
Vegemite! Most of the children loved it, and a few of them hated it, but even the ones who hated it, will remember it. This week I thought I should bring a little bit of Australia to Warsaw, so I brought something to class that Australians love to eat - Vegemite. It is very salty and has a strange taste, but most Australians love to eat it on toast, in a sandwich and some even love it in soup! I really enjoyed seeing everyones reactions to this classic food. Maybe next time we try some kangaroo?
Elena

Hey Warsaw 306 Alex here .This weekend I went to Rome,Italy. It was an amazing experience, and I got to see many fantastic sights like the Colosseum, the Trevi fountain, The Spanish steps and the Vatican. But better than all of them by far, was seeing the Pope on sunday. I also went to Florence for a day to see my friend from Australian, who is now living there. It was great to catch up with someone from back home, and talk about life back in Perth.
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz