piątek, 16 grudnia 2011

8

Hey kids, This week I went to Ireland. The city I was in was very small and called Cork. The airport there has grass in it which I thought was very funny because I don't know any other airports which have grass. Everyone there is very friendly and they love to talk. They always asked me if I needed help. I went to visit Blarney Castle and to kiss the Blarney stone. The Irish believe that if you kiss the Blarney stone, you will receive the gift of eloquence. I don't think it has started working yet!! There were also a lot of Polish people in Ireland. I thought it was really funny because I had just left Poland and there were still Polish people everywhere. It was nice to hear some Polish.
Elena


This weekend I spent my time in Berlin, another city in Europe I am visiting for the first time. Berlin is another city that I enjoyed alot, and I am sure I will be heading back there sometime soon. Berlin is different to Prague, because it doesn't have old buildings, it has new buildings that they have made to look old. Berlin is an exciting city to visit because everyone is young, fun and they all speak english very well.
Alex

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz